This brand new vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity for a Revenue Controller in London - an opportunity has arisen for a Revenue Controller to join an elite tier US and International law firm based in the City of London.
This role is a permanent, full-time position and paying a highly competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum + benefits (dependent upon experience).
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the offices revenue lifecycles and assisting the firm to achieve its financial targets by providing an efficient and commercially focused service. Typical duties will include:
- Preparing invoices for review by partners
- Providing innovative solutions to improve the management, engagement and performance within the Revenue Lifecycle
- Pro-actively monitoring aging of client’s unbilled fees and costs
- Assisting with identification and reconciliation of payments received
- Ensuring compliance of all processes and systems in the Revenue Lifecycle against the relevant internal and external regulation and legislation
The ideal candidate will be well-educated, possess strong numeracy skills, be highly IT proficient and demonstrate strong attention to detail. Elite/Elite Enterprise experience and knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules/VAT guidelines is essential as well as at least 5 years of legal finance experience within a City or US law firm.
Do not delay in applying to this position with a top tier US law firm quoting ref: USLS-RC318 - this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Revenue Controller and due to start ASAP.
- Revenue Streams
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job