We are looking for an enthusiastic Revenue Controller with over 3 years of legal experience to join an established legal finance team.
Our client is a thriving litigation and dispute resolution practice based in Holborn, central London. The firm has established itself at the forefront of Tax litigation, achieving a Band 1 ranking in Chambers & Partners. People are key to their success, and with the firm growing six-fold over the last four years, they are keen to recruit and retain the most talented individuals.
- Review WIP and Debt balances. Producing progress reports on key matters and significant debts.
- Meet billing requirements whilst ensuring complete accuracy is maintained.
- Regularly update the FD and escalate potential issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the Financial Controller is aware of doubtful WIP and Debt balances.
- Ensuring that VAT and SRA requirements are met.
- Maintaining details of all client and matter agreed rates and ensuring they are correctly applied.
- Educating Fee Earners in relation to best practice regarding all aspects of matter management.
- Assisting in the monitoring and reporting of fee earner time recording.
- Involvement in projects as and when required.
- Two to Five years legal finance experience
- SAR accounting experience
- Experience with PMS accounting systems and e-billing platforms
- Microsoft office competent
- Excellent communicator and team player
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanentvacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job