Revenue Controller 18 month contract
Your new company
- Bristol based firm need a Revenue Controller for an 18 month fixed term contract
Your new role
- Help this business achieve its collections and billing targets
- Conducting monthly meetings with internal departments to review any client and matter balance issues.
- Updating the Collections system in a timely, accurate manner to enable the effective tracking and monitoring of the status of any outstanding invoice.
- Undertake procedures to ensure that payments are received on time to agreed terms.
- Ensuring compliance with the company revenue control policies and the discount/write off policy.
- Negotiation with customers to arrange payment plans and completion of regulatory paperwork for specific clients.
- Liaison with the Revenue Control Supervisor to escalate unpaid bills for legal action as required.
- Collaboration with the Finance Business Partners in the FP&A team to support requests for any ad-hoc management reports.
- Reconciliation of Client Accounts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Confident with excellent communication skills. Able to communicate with people at all levels, including a good, clear telephone manner.
- Self-starter but also a strong team player.
- Confident diplomatic character with a professional attitude.
- Able to work in an efficient and accurate manner with good attention to detail.
- Flexible work approach and adaptable to change.
- Organised able to manage own time effectively.
- A proven record of revenue/credit control and cash collection.
- Experience of working in a fast paced professional services organisation and used to multi-tasking.
- Ability to deal with senior management.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. 25 days holiday and 2 days paid volunteering. Fantastic office to work in.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'