Revenue & Billing Controller
£ 35,000 - £ 45,000 | City Centre
Based in Bristol City Centre, as a Revenue & Billing Controller you will be responsible to effectively recognise revenue into the Profit and Loss account ensuring data is verified and accurate. The role covers monthly billing cycles, debt recovery, month-end reconciliation, reporting and analysis, both internally and to Group.
In order to succeed in this job, you should have strong Excel, be able to communicate with people at all levels, and are a well-organised individual.
- Oversee the revenue process on a monthly basis
- Month-end reporting of sales and accrued revenue and balance sheet reconciliations
- Meeting monthly deadlines for billing and providing month-end progress reports
- Provide expected cash flow inflows forecast to FP&A team
- Monthly reconciliation of the sales ledger control accounts and provide debt recovery measures where applicable.
- Proactive involvement with implementation and development of systems and processes
- Previous experience in a similar role would be a strong advantage
- Experience of development and managing a small team
- Strong interpersonally with an ability to engage with finance/non-finance staff
- Cash Flow
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'