Revenue & Backoffice Coordinator
Reporting to the Revenue & Back Office Manager, the Revenue & Backoffice Coordinator will be working to increase the business and the market share for TUI GASP (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland) by renegotiation of competitive late Rates, Board Supplements, positive availability changes in TUI GASP contracted Hotels and ensuring continuous maximum availability, competitive, advantaged rates and the best availability in the market due to the customer demand.
The role will be based on Maldives/Male and the successful applicant will need to be fluent in English/ Dhivehi.
What you will be doing
As a Revenue & Backoffice Coordinator you will be responsible for the continuous monitoring and identification of renegotiation needs of late Rates, Board Supplements, positive availability changes in TUI GASP contracted Hotels related to the common KPI´s and objectives achievements.
You will be taking the corrective actions in order to maximise the Tour Operator’s sales and profitability through continuous improvement of competitive accommodation offers by taking into account the respective available flight seats and the competitive price level in the market.
The tasks within this scope in general are to analyse the booking, competitor and market situation, to contact suppliers proactively upon the results and renegotiate competitive accommodation offers and maximum availability; and to ensure that the renegotiated rates, conditions and positive availability changes (increased allotments, shorter release, open sales etc. ) are correctly entered into DESTIMO by Hotel Users.
The data for the analysis will be provided via weekly standard-reports from TUI Germany as well as retrieved through the common web-tools (e.g. Bistro).
You will be permanently monitoring, supervising the actions by hotel partners within DESTIMO and give constant support in order to ensure the minimum impact on sales of negative availability changes communicated by Hotel Partners via DESTIMO (such as allotments decreases, total allotment changes, reduction on release dates, request status stops, stop sales etc.)
The role will require you to build up strong collaborative and profitable business key supplier relationships and regular direct communication with Hotel Partners, to act as Revenue key contact person between TUI GASP and the Destination and to ensure that both parties have common vision and shared set of goals.
The Revenue & Backoffice Coordinator will be also in close liaison with key stakeholders in Product Management and Renegotiation Accomodation department of Tour Operator.
What we are looking for
- Strong Commercial Acumen and highly analytical thinking/numerical reasoning skills
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent negotiation, persuasion and feedback skills
- Good time management and process orientated
- Target and results focussed
- A highly motivated, proactive team player with a positive and flexible can do attitude
- TUI-minded with strong customer focus
- Experience of working within the hotel industry or a tour operator, especially destination services, would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of DESTIMO, @comres, Bistro Portal, IrisPlus would be highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and comfort around learning new systems/technology
- Local language skills (Devehi) and a good level of English are essential. The ability to speak German would be considered an advantage
- Relevant studies in Tourism, Finance or Marketing
- A driving license and own car would be advantageous
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide. With some of the best known holiday brands in the world, we offer inspiration, booking, flights, transfers, hotels and cruise ships to over 30 million customers every year all under one roof.
With over 1,800 travel agencies across Europe, six airlines operating more than 130 aircraft, more than 300 Group-owned hotels and resorts and twelve cruise ships, we are able to design unique and individually tailored holiday experiences with consistent high quality for our customers. Our 63,000 colleagues, all with a passion for holidays, work hard to deliver our customer promise - ”Discover your smile”.
How to apply
Apply online, we just need a few details from you and your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job