As a Revenue Audit Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Audit and Assurance and be responsible for managing key Commercial stakeholders, building an understanding of the business, advising the business and shaping and leading the delivery of their revenue assurance plan. Also, there will be responsibility for two revenue analysts and overseeing of the department.
- Line management responsibility for two Revenue Auditors, including responsibility for supporting development needs.
- Building good relations with stakeholders, including the commercial teams and external providers.
- Providing proactive advice, challenge and insight to the Group through the provision of high quality assurance, analysis and advice.
- Planning which providers to audit to achieve sufficient coverage of panel in line with business needs.
- Management of individual provider audits, including review and involvement in audit scoping, fieldwork, audit findings, reporting and follow up.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the contracts and commercial arrangements.
- Performing offsite audits, utilising skills such as data analysis, detailed testing, process reviews and interviewing. With limited time for site visits the role holder will need to be able to work well under pressure and to identify the areas that require greater attention on each engagement.
- Ensuring that there is engagement with commercial teams in negotiation with providers to gain a suitable resolution to audit findings.
- Identifying necessary control and process improvements following audit findings, both internally and externally
- Continually improving the revenue assurance testing programme in the light of audit findings and learnings.
- Supporting Commercial teams in contract negotiations and commercial negotiations where required using expertise and insights gained from provider audits.
- CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA or IIA qualified
- An analytical mind-set and the ability to manage large quantities of data and identify trends and outliers in that data. Data analysis skills, with experience of using audit analysis tools.
- Ability to manage multiple audits at a time, prioritising workload, resource and ensuring the successful delivery of the revenue assurance plan.
- Ability to provide support and coaching to direct reports.
- Strong technology skills with demonstrable experience of problem-solving and innovation.
- Knowledge of audit procedures, including risk focused planning, testing, sampling and documentation methods involved in conducting audits.
- Experience working in Audit for a large organisation would be beneficial
- Demonstrable track record of being a self-starter with a proactive/collaborative working style.
- Experience of working collaboratively in cross-functional/multi-disciplinary teams.
If you would like to explore this Revenue Audit Manager near Flintshire then please do call me on or email me at
- Internal Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"