Reporting to the Senior Revenue Accountant, the Revenue Analyst is a key role within the finance team, responsible for the processing of trading revenue, rebate reports, and trading related data which populates reports to end users throughout the business as well as providing the data used for complex balance sheet reconciliation.
Are you looking for a challenging role..
Day-to-Day Operational Responsibilities
• To provide timely and accurate, regular and ad hoc reports for the company.
• Analyzing data via MS Excel and other BI tools
• Perform testing and reconciliation between applications
• Monitor automated daily uploads from the Clearer’s FTP website.
• Managing, maintaining and developing complex financial models as a part of a regular reporting process
• Tracking trader performance to produce trading and bonus recommendations
• Preparing and posting journals to third-party Clearer
• Producing month-end information to business divisions in 13 locations worldwide
Finance Process Development
• Developing and maintaining financial models to assist in the qualification and quantification of business initiatives.
• Enhance and develop new processes and reports to aid the day-to-day business operation
The Revenue Analyst will be analytical and have excellent attention to detail. They should have the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written. They should have a passion for Finance and be quick to learn new concepts.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Advanced MS Excel skills essential
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to interpret multiple sources of complex data to draw conclusions, identify trends and anomalies, and derive recommendations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and presentational)
• Highly numerate with a basic knowledge of accounting e.g. budget processes, cost management
• Ability to work collaboratively across project and organisational boundaries to achieve shared goals
• Ability to maintain and develop Excel models in VBA desirable
• Prioritising work in a busy environment
• Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and directors
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Basic understanding of Accounting
• Ability to write queries in SQL desirable
• Knowledge of VBA and macros
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business