Boston Hale has been tasked with assisting a Global Fashion company with their search for a revenue analyst. This company own, manage and licence some of the biggest brands in fashion and media.
Responsible for the planning, forecasting, budgeting and analysis of the revenue budget of approximately $70 million across the largest brand in the company's portfolio.
- Gain an understanding of the portfolio and range of data source
- Provide high volume ad hoc financial and revenue analysis
- Maintain and update sell-through reports
- Review processes with the aim of identifying areas for improvement
- Translate the requirements of various stakeholders into reporting deliverables
- Support sales department with accurate and timely management information
- Report solutions and findings to key stakeholders
- Create ad hoc sales reports as required
- Carry out month-end tasks related to sales for the brand
- Qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Experience in retail, fashion or media is preferred
- Excellent analytical and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work with large datasets
The successful candidate will be extremely motivated, energetic and must be able to meet deadlines. The willingness to be proactive and an ability to question the 'status quo' is key for this role.
- financial analysis
- budget preparation
- revenue analyst