Strand Recruitment have partnered with a Global Corporate Media Company who are looking for a Commercial Accountant with solid experience in revenue recognition to join their finance team. If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to join a progressive business that truly values and develops its employees. This could be your perfect role.
You will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and processing the monthly revenue recognition procedures for all European offices.
- Ensure the proper revenue recognition in accordance with Company revenue policies and US GAAP
- Working closely with project managers, billers and the wider finance team to review contracts and new projects for accuracy & constancy
- Evaluate the contractual status of all project codes and maintain a report tracking outstanding/pending items for review
- Support the monthly & annual revenue forecasting
- Prepare Revenue Recognition checklists, procedures and month end reports to aid in the validation of all revenue figures
- Prepare Balance sheet reconciliations for all project accounts, monitoring and alerting billers to any overdue/outstanding balances
- Provide analysis of the month end balance sheet position for all project accounts for internal reporting purposes
- Run the full system revenue procedure each month and validate results prior to being issued to the Managing Directors
- Posting and reconciling US GAAP adjustments
- Reconciliation of gross revenue vs. invoicing
- Part Qualified Accountant or recently Qualified Accountant
- Experienced Excel user with advanced excel skills desirable
- Able to demonstrate that you are a proactive self-starter, inquisitive and detail oriented
- Used to hitting reporting deadlines with accuracy and completeness
- Effective relationship building and communication skills
- Project Accounting
- Revenue Recognition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'