Are you a newly qualified accountant keen to work in a fast growing FTSE100 business with a simple group structure providing you with the opportunity to 'have a voice' and influence key business decisions.
As the Revenue Accountant, you will accurately deliver the month-end and quarterly results including taking ownership of monthly Stats and contra revenue. Within this, you will create certainty and confidence in the numbers delivered and communicate risks and opportunities to the business.
Reporting to the Revenue Accounting Finance Manager Key responsibilities will include:
- Accounting for key revenue areas.
- Accounting and reconciliation of membership program.
- Applying appropriate controls and processes to maintain current indirect tax rates as well as balance sheet management.
- Providing SSS support through the timely creation of payment schedules and provision of analysis of SSS performance.
- Comparing actuals to budget, forecast and prior year, provide insight to the variances.
- Preparing and posting month end journals, ensuring accuracy and conformity to accounting standards.
- Reviewing contents of balance sheet accounts in a timely manner
- Assisting in preparation of budgets / re-forecast for designated areas of responsibility.
- Assisting with revenue projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Actively engaging in development of underlying systems.
The successful candidate will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a strong academic record.
You will be naturally inquisitive with the ability to find problems and provide proposals for change.
With good attention to detail you will be able to look at large amounts of data then identify and present any key issues.
Strong communication and influencing skills are essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'