What you will need?
In order to be considered for this great opportunity you will need at least a 2.1 degree from a top University in Accounting & Finance or a numerical related field. You will also need to be a Excel/ Visual Basics whizz with ability to work and put together and work regularly with Macros
What you will receive?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a top Graduate to work in an organisation with fantastic potential for growth and professional development. You will also receive a fantastic base salary and funding towards an Accounting qualification. You will also be fast-tracked into a business management role in the first 12 months.
This is a permanent role paying £25,000 - £30,000 (experience dependent).
- Ensuring proper recognition of revenue in accordance with company policy and US tax law.
- Closely liasing with project managers and the wider finance team. managing billing and reviewing contracts and assessing contracts prior to their creation on the company software
- Assisting with annual and monthly forecasting of revenue
- Management of monthly revenue accounting.
- Working with the preparation of auditable revenue and deferred revenue and account reconciliations
- Participating in the balance sheet review process
- Reconciling the invoicing of project revenue
- Working closely with the business management team.
- Educated to degree level
- Must be highly Avanced in Microsoft Excel or Visual Basics with strong knowledge of Macros
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business