This Revenue Accountant / Analyst role is to work with the Revenue Manager and other operation and finance team members and to record revenue accurately for the UK entities.
This role provides the opportunity to enhance existing financial skills, support the team and be challenged as part of a high performing finance team to support this evolving business.
Revenue Accountant job duties:
Invoicing & cash allocation
- Daily import of Purchase Order / Sales Order / Sales Invoice
- Daily reconciliations of cash receipts and cash allocation
- Raising manual invoice when requested
- Ad-hoc credit control
- Responsible for creation of sub-contractor self-billing for contract(s).
- Complete bimonthly subcontractors payment run
- Maintain finance subcontractors mailbox and assist delivery partners with finance queries
- Preparation of monthly revenue accruals in line with Revenue Recognition accounting policies.
- Ensure completeness of revenue i.e. all services provided were accounted for at month end
- Liaise with the FP&A team to provide robust explanations for variance analysis
- Monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Monthly debtor reconciliations and preparing aged debtors report
- Preparing monthly import log
- Post month end Revenue Review & Analysis to ensure accruals are relevant to reflect the changing nature of our varying contracts.
- Assist with queries from the Divisional Finance Managers.
- Assisting with external audit queries at quarter and year end.
This Revenue Accountant position is based in East London working in the Community Services industry!
If this Revenue Accountant position is for you, apply now!