My client a rapidly growing software business located in Central London are looking to recruit a Part-qualified Revenue Accountant to join their expanding finance function. The role has an exceptional package including; paid tuition, paid exams and study leave on top of your regular holiday allowance) to help you achieve your full qualification.
Specifically, you would be solely responsible for:
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on the various sales lines, i.e. Product, Salesperson, Region, and Industry. These reports are distributed to the Executive team and included in the monthly board pack.
- Reviewing all customer orders to ensure they are fully compliant with our internal and legal T&Cs and that the orders are fully documented by the Sales team.
- Managing the delivery of the products whether it be through our licensing portal or sending physical hardware.
- Answering internal ordering issues raised by the sales team.
- Releasing the keys to customers on receipt of the payment of their invoices.
- Producing weekly sales forecast reports for the management sales meetings.
- Understanding the complexities of software revenue recognition, thus tracking and releasing deferred revenue on a monthly basis, ensuring that it reconciles back to the accounts.
- Raising customer invoices on SalesForce, ensuring that they are being sent to the correct contact and enter them on our accounting system, Sage Line 50.
- Producing the financials in relating to Sales within the Month End reporting deadlines.
- Reconciling the Balance sheet accounts.
- Creating reports for the Monthly board pack.
- Posting UK payroll journals.
- Calculating and posting accruals as part of the Month end close process.
- Maintaining the Fixed asset register and calculating the monthly depreciation and posting the journals.
- Working closely with the Accounts Assistant to ensure that customer receipts are received and logged so that customers can get their keys.
This role would suit someone who has excellent communication skills affective at all level within a business. You will confidant and professional in your approach and capable of working within a fast paced environment. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please send an up to date CV, supported by a short covering letter.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.