This is an exciting role for a part qualified Revenue Accountant to provide support across the financial operations of the revenue company working in a rapidly growing company. You will be working in a team of 3 reporting into a Revenue Manager sitting in a wider finance team of 14.
The client is a technology company who have created an App that is used on most Apple and Samsung phones. They are rapidly growing and increasing their market share both in the UK and US and so require candidates who are switched on and able to work in a fast paced environment.
The role will involve:
- Full profit and loss analysis
- Debtors reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Deferred revenue
- Credit Control
- Process development and implementation
- Analysis of large data sets
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts, including Accruals, Prepayments and Fixed Assets
- VAT returns
- Audit support
- Provide guidance to a junior team member
- Ad-hoc accounting duties as directed by manager
Proven experience in revenue accounting and accurately reconciling multiple debtor ledgers
- Working towards accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA/ACCA)
- Working knowledge of finance systems, ideally SAP
- Strong Excel skills
- Audit experience
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Confident to challenge status quo and continually be seeking to improve processes
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skill set, able to work proficiently in an international environment
This is a temporary role to assist the team during a particularly busy period. They are looking to get someone started as soon as possible and before applying please ensure you have experience with the above.
The role will pay on an hourly rate and it will be between £17-£20 per hour dependent on level of experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job