US software, London
£50- £5k + bonus
Talentedge are working with an instantly recognisable software giant whose international client base is unrivalled.
This is very much an end to end position and as Senior Revenue Accountant, you will have ownership over the German region (second to UK within the EMEA function). This is a commercial yet technical role whereby you will advise the sales team on contract structuring, as well as actually booking the revenue in the back office function. Key responsibilities to include;
• Business partner with Sales function, advising on contract structuring, pricing and discounting
• Review and analyse software contracts, documenting significant terms and accounting conclusions
• Perform, analyse, and summarize accounting research related to revenue recognition
• Participate in periodic communication, updates, and training covering revenue recognition policies
• Assist in preparation of financial statement disclosures relating to revenue
• Fluent written and verbal German language skills
• Experience in software industry, with a strong knowledge of software revenue recognition accounting literature (e.g. ASC 606)
• Established business partner, capable of challenging and influencing senior sales stake holders
Please forward your CV to Talentedge in the first instance to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job