Returns Operations Manager - Leading UK Distributor - Grantham
A leading UK distributor are actively looking for a Returns Operations Manager for a 6 month FTC for their site in Grantham. They are already a market leader within their sector, hence the requirement for this individual to support their returns process. This role will require a start in role within a 1 week period.
The role of the Returns Operations Manager will require you to:
- Actively manage a team of up to 10 individuals reporting directly into you via a team of 2 Team Leaders.
- Be responsible for the daily running of the Returns department (Tipping, Receipt and processing of stock through to the Exit Channels)
- Improve turnaround time in both Inbound and Outbound activity.
- Make quick decisions and changing processes accordingly.
- Work under pressure in a fast moving environment.
- Oversee and prioritising projects and initiatives.
- Commutable to Grantham.
The successful candidate for the Returns Operations Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience within a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business.
- Have an understanding of Warehouse Returns - Essential
- Have managed in excess of 10+ people previously.
- Experienced across various WMS systems - advantageous
- Great communication and organisational skills.
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent understanding that the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
This role offers:
- Salary - £32,000 to £35,000
- Plus additional company benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'