Returns Coordinator (manufacturing)
must have forklift license
Do you have a valid forklift license? with a returns / stock control background?
if so we want to hear from you!
Gap Personnel , working as a recruitment agency are currently looking for a Returns Coordinator for their busy manufacturing department.
the candidate must have excellent attention to detail, and a background in a manufacturing or engineering environment , the key part of the role is to be a Key point of contact for all returns deliveries into the yard.
To organise the yard to ensure efficient returns handling and processing.
To be responsible for the administration of Customer returns.
- Work effectively with others to ensure all customer interactions and transactions are processed in a timely manner and customers receive effective communication.
- Accept all returns processing and passing details on to Returns Handler.
- Raise all necessary paperwork on ORACLE.
- Expedite returns to ensure on time delivery.
- Tracking progress of returns and communicating this to other teams.
- Accept and hand over Warranty Returns to Quality department.
- To prepare and be available to participate fully in all quarterly stock takes.
- Carry out first inspection on all returns to identify all visible faults and issues.
- To be available to take part in quarterly stock takes.
The candidate must have the following
- A valid driving license and forklift license
- excellent attention to detail
- A strong work ethic
excellent company to work for
career progression, company benefits and on site parking
- Forklift Operator