Working closely with the management team, you will oversee the returns policy of goods and shipments re-entering back into the business. You will manage the logistics and collection of the goods in as well as inspecting stock for quality, faults and identification.
- Obtaining credit for returned product from customers
- Determine return status (i.e. return to stock, partial credit return, etc.)
- Update the in-house system of the daily status
- Identify potential queries or problems on customer accounts and orders
- Maintain a detailed daily log of all activities
- Managing relationship with customers and suppliers
- Creating new standard operational procedures for returns to improve efficiencies
- Liaising with several departments involved with the collection process to ensure that they are following the correct procedure
- Analyse the data associated with collect note returns such as trends and patterns and present findings to relevant departments with justifiable recommendations
- Liaise with the logistics and transport teams to arrange pick up of deliveries
- Must have excellent communication, organisation and IT skills and be able to make things happen.
- Have good strong analytical skills to assess return trends and produce feedback reports
- Have strong Excel skills
- Have experience within returns, goods-in, warehouse, logistics
Please apply now to team Square Peg for immediate consideration.
- Customer Accounts
- Goods In