My client is a large corporate investment company with world class experience that spans over 50 years. They pride themselves on offering outstanding investment solutions and client services throughout 25 countries.
The organisation is currently looking for candidates to join their esteemed Retirement Solutions team based out of their facility in Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity for bright individuals who have corporate phone-based experience and Pensions experience to join an elite investment company who offer genuine progression prospects.
The role itself is to work within a corporate call centre, responding proactively to inbound calls from both direct customers and Independent Financial Advisors regarding their Retirement products. The successful candidates will provide support and information to customers investing with the business, advising clients in regards to their accounts and actively promoting the company’s products and services.
A comprehensive and bespoke training program is provided for all successful candidates, to ensure all staff are able to speak and advise clients confidently about the products offered and the company itself. In addition to this, on-the-job training is also offered to ensure the associate's constant progression throughout their career within the company.
• Take incoming phone calls within agreed performance and quality standards
• Making outbound calls to resolve customer queries in a timely manner
• Demonstrate high levels of customer focus
• Ensure calls are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
• Remain highly motivated and focused towards achieving set individual, department and company performance goals
• Always interact in a friendly and professional manner – making sure all aspects of the request are fully addressed and provide relevant additional information as appropriate
• Explain relevant products and procedures clearly and simply whilst promoting the companies brand values
• Making outbound calls to customers and/or IFA’s to promote additional products and services and/or seek feedback
• Recognising ‘key signals’ from customers or enquirers so as to proactively promote our products and services
• Proactively develop an awareness of the regulatory environment in which the company operates, our “Treating Customers Fairly” framework, and the impact this has on the delivery of customer service solutions, including situations which require the correct escalation of a complaint
• Complaint handling
• Develop a strong understanding of the companies products, procedures, systems and customer needs through receiving relevant training.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Have proven customer service experience
• Ability to communicate clearly and articulately
• Previous pensions experience is essential
• Comfortable in working in a structured environment
• Confident and enthusiastic manner on the phone
• Analytical, excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work well under pressure and to take initiative to escalate issues as appropriate
• A positive attitude at all times, approachable and professional
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business