My client is a large corporate investment company with world class experience that spans over 50 years. They pride themselves on offering outstanding investment solutions and client services throughout 25 countries.
The role of the department is to provide support and information to customers investing with the company; to assist in resolving any queries; and to actively promote our products and services. The aim is to meet all of the customers' needs, outlined in their initial phone call.
The purpose of the role is to provide pension technical support to the phones teams, customers and Independent Financial Advisers. This could be through a variety of contacts such as phone, email and post. You will also be required to monitor, record and analyse the types of queries and support the upskilling of all staff across Client Services.
You will take part in some off the phone work, mainly in assisting with resolution of more complicated issues. Your main objective is ultimately to deliver outstanding service to these customers and advisers and improve their relationship with the company.
• Willingness to spend the majority of your time handling inbound customer and IFA calls that require technical support
• Achieving consistently high average call quality scores (gold standard)
• Handling escalated cases and taking escalated calls, handing them off only when entirely necessary
• Investigate issues thoroughly in order to solve them, or hand them off properly to another business area
• Providing a named point of contact for resolution of issues and offering a one and done approach on most calls
• Identify Risks within Team / Dept and raise them with the account manager, suggesting possible solutions
• Commitment to study towards IOC or other relevant exams
• Build and maintain key internal relationships, particularly with the Account Managers, Operational Repair, product, propositions and Sales Teams
• Work closely with other business areas in order to ensure a high level of service is delivered to all clients through driving forward service improvements
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Ability to take ownership of individual issues and ensure they are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer
• Experience within a fast paced Contact Centre environment
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service
• An in-depth understanding of the pension market place
• Possess relevant pension industry recognised qualifications
• Previous experience of dealing with Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP’s)
• Outstanding call quality and a drive to succeed
• Energetic, enthusiastic and solution focussed
• Awareness of adviser market and industry developments
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem resolution skills, with the ability to think laterally, in order to offer solutions to ensure client satisfaction
• Good knowledge of the investment industry, current events, funds and development within this sector
• Self-starter, demonstrating a good use of initiative and prioritisation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job