Scotland, North-East (covering Cumbria), North Somerset, Wiltshire
£32,000 Basic plus bonus IRO £23k plus benefits and car allowance of £7200
Information about the client:
My client is a well-established and successful at retirement specialist looking to recruit an experienced consultant to provide a field based advisory service.
Responsibilities of the role as a Retirement Adviser:
The role will be focused on advising clients through face to face appointments on Equity Release Solutions. They will be leads generated through the firm's advertising or affinity connections.
Requirements of the role as a Retirement Adviser:
- You must have strong interpersonal skills along with the technical knowledge to support it; therefore you must be qualified with CEMAP and ideally ER1 (or equivalent);
- Key is your ability to build and develop trust and long-term relationships with customers throughout the potentially complex and emotive processes;
- You will have a professional manner and excellent communication skills to ensure advice given is compliant, informative, factual and relevant;
- Substantial experience within the Financial Services industry is also essential.
- A substantial car allowance;
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading providers of specialist financial services solutions.
- Mortgage Advisor
- Retirement Planning
- Equity Release