Job Vacancy: Retentions Team Leader
Salary £22,550 + Commission based on performance
Previous experience of managing or supervising a team is essential.
Our client are looking for a qualified team leader to manage one of our Existing Business Retentions teams and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve sales and customer account targets.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognise high performance and reward accomplishments Requirements
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
20 - 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Mon-Thu - 8:45-5:15 Fri 8:45 - 2:45
Employee incentives via Perkbox
- Account Management
- Contact Centre
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"