Once it has been identified that a client wants to potentially cancel their agreement or has become dis-engaged, the Client Retention Executive should attempt to re-build the client relationship and retain the business through understanding and addressing any client concerns, apprehensions or objections so that the relationship can be recovered, whilst providing the highest level of service at all times.
- Communicating with and taking ownership of clients highlighted as in danger of potentially leaving Altus Group. Making regular contact to understand the issues and propose solutions
- Manage the process of retention, whilst liaising with other internal departments to ensure that we deliver the best outcome for the client
- Using available MI and data to highlight business priorities and high value files
- Looking for opportunities to maximize revenue by identifying new occupiers / engaging with Insolvency practitioners if clients have vacated or ceased trading
- Providing training and awareness to Account Managers to mitigate early signs that clients may be considering cancellation
- To recognise, address and resolve client concerns / apprehensions which place the instruction at risk of being lost. Includes both verbal and written correspondence
- To gain a thorough understanding of the client's file history across all aspects of the business. Provides advise and support to colleagues to mitigate early signs of cancellation. Includes both verbal and written correspondence
- To seek advise and authorisation to renegotiate aspects of our client's contracts where appropriate. To provide frequent MI on varying aspects of the department and agree internal processes. Includes both verbal and written correspondence
- 6 GCSE's Grade A*-C (or equivalent)
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Strong problem solving ability, including the ability to deal with complaints and issues quickly
- Continually strive for success and has a drive for personal development and improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Recognises the value and need for team working
- Ability to motivate self and others
- Understand what colleagues need to know and keeps them informed
- Accepting of new challenges
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'