Job Title: Retentions Advisor
Salary: £18,000 per annum + OTE
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm (40 per week), 1 Saturday shift per month (4 hours)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a rapidly expanding insurance provider based in Bournemouth.
About the Role:
You will be speaking to current customers whom may have had a failed payment for their insurance. You will refresh relationships and upgrade customers to the new insurance products. The role is also focused around retaining business by speaking to existing customers who wish to cancel their current policies and encourage them to remain with the company or upgrade their products and services. You will need to utilise sales techniques, objection handling and observe regulations to ensure a solid upgrade whilst treating all customers fairly. You may also be required to contact the current customer base to ensure their continued satisfaction with their policy and advise of potential benefits of covering additional products.
You will receive a high level of training for the first week with the sales entrants on the company's products, sales techniques, objection handling skills and customer service levels. You will then receive a further four weeks of specialised on the job training. You will receive ongoing support throughout your time with excellent opportunities for career progression in this fast growing independent firm. As one of our Retentions Advisors you will develop strong communication skills and have a good working relationship with the team and your line manager.
- The desire to win and a confident telephone manner is a must.
- You must have at least 1 years sales experience selling to existing customers in a call centre environment
- At least 6 months working in an insurance based company or FCA regulated environment.
- £1,500 a year in holiday vouchers! It doesn't come out of your salary, and you can choose where the vouchers come from.
- Generous individual bonus scheme which gives you the opportunity to increase your wages every month.
- Access to the kitchen which is equipped with iPads, TV's, and games consoles for your entertainment.
- Obligatory free tea and coffee to keep you buzzing!
- Professional development plans & fast progression
- Free weekly cooked breakfast
- Daily bonus of cash, food, & alcohol
- Fun work environment
- Free tea, coffee & refreshments
- Subsidised company nights out
- Playful office dogs
- Medical benefits including free eye tests
- Competitive base salary + pension
- Dress down Fridays
- Town centre location with great transport links
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"