Location - Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary - £18k - £20k DOE plus bonus & benefits
Hours - 40 hours per week. Shifts to cover 9:15am - 7pm Monday - Thursday and 9am - 5pm Friday.
Our client is a highly reputable insurance company based in Central Bournemouth. They are currently looking for experienced and hardworking individuals to join an existing Retentions team.
- You will be responsible for the retention of existing customers
- Conducting calls to customers who are due for renewal with the aim of retaining the customer within their existing insurer
- Maximising premiums by identifying up and cross selling opportunities
- Conducting mid term calls
- Initial Welcome Calls to new customers in order to introduce yourself as their assigned contact and promote benefits of insurer
- Providing guidance to customers with regards to queries and complaints
- Demonstrating product knowledge and customer needs
- Meeting and exceeding targets and KPIs
- Following FCA and company regulations
Applicants MUST have a background in call centre based sales or customer service gained within the insurance industry.
The client can offer the following appealing benefits:
- Private medical insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Extra day holiday for each year of service after 2 years with the company (up to 28 days)
- Day off on your birthday
- Christmas shutdown
- Excellent daily/weekly/monthly incentives
So if you have what it takes and want to be part of a company who look after you, apply today.
We also have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in retentions, sales and customer service roles, including Retentions Advisor, Sales Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Care Associate, etc. Please contact us for more details.
(Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.)