Our client based in the heart of Colchester are looking to offer talented people some outstanding opportunities! They are looking to recruit a number of experienced and enthusiastic individuals to join their very busy team, the business is dynamic, fun loving and forward thinking. Their jobs offer scope for versatility, initiative and creativity in a stimulating and supportive environment; you will be part of a modern, rapidly changing organisation!
- Respond to inbound calls and deal with the enquiry appropriately.
- Answer all incoming contacts professionally within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring that you work within industry compliance guidelines.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in accordance with agreed guidelines.
- To ensure adherence to key performance indicators.
- Provide customers with product and service information whilst remaining a brand advocate.
- Enter customer information accurately & to the required standards.
- Process orders, forms and applications.
- Identify priority issues and escalate to management if appropriate.
- Route customer contacts to appropriate resource.
- Follow up customer enquiries where necessary.
- Experience working in a busy Contact Centre handling calls and emails.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word, Excel & the internet).
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology, especially Sales force.
- Good data entry/keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Sales skills experience advantageous.
- Working shifts is required.
- Minimum wage.
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner