We are seeking a Retention Advisor to join a multi award winning, vibrant insurance company. You will rapport build and re engage with customers to find out why customers are looking to cancel a policy and advise on better plans to fit their requirements and maximise their benefits. Working in a highly rewarding company with career progression.
The company was listed in Fortune magazine as one of the top 51 companies in their "Change the World" list. Working in a fun and vibrate offices you will be part of a large company who can offer one of the best and more rewarding benefits packages around.
As a Retention Advisor you will
- Received inbound calls from customers looking to cancel a policy
- Build a rapport whist fact finding to save the policy
- Advising on other policy options and various levels of cover to better suit their requirements
- Sell with FCA regulations ensure compliance and best practice
- Work in a fun and fast paced target driven team working to individual and team targets
To be successful as a Compliants Handler
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience in sales and target driven environment. sales consultant, sales executive, retention advisor, customer service with targeted upselling and cross selling.
- The drive, ambition and determination to progress within a fast-growing organisation that promote from within
- Be a positive, professional and confident communicator
Package and benefits for Compliants Handler
- £18500 basic salary
- On Target earning £30000+
- 2 weeks classroom training with ongoing support and career development
- Monday to Friday shifts 8-4, 9-5, 10 - 6, 11-7 and 1 in 4 half days on a Saturday
- 25 days holiday bank holidays off
- Private health insurance
- Regular incentives including apples watches and holidays
- Onsite restaurant with discounted meals
- 10 mins walk from Stockport town centre
If this sounds like you, don't delay, apply now for immediate consideration.
- sales executive
- customer service
- inbound sales
- outbound sales