Working for an established organisation based in North London, Unico Recruitment are seeking to hire a driven individual as a Retention Advisor who has the perfect balance of customer service, negotiation skills.
This is a new and dynamic role which will require hard work and determination to reap great rewards for your efforts with a base salary plus commission!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Answering incoming calls to ensure customer appointments are arranged to best suit the customer
- Discuss the service options open to the customer
- Time management will be fundamental in this role to ensure every potential opportunity is acted upon as quickly as possible
- Accurate reporting of actions and outcomes
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- A positive and purposeful attitude towards achieving results.
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages: Excel, Outlook and general computer skills.
- A passion to engage with customers.
- Professional approach to all challenges.
- Previous experience in customer retention would be of advantage.
If you feel the above description suits you and have the passion to excel and grow with a dynamic department this could be the role for you.
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
- Outbound Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"