Vitality, Retention Advisor, Stockport, £16,200 - £18,514 + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Retention Advisor will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
As our Retention Advisor you will provide a professional, first class level of customer service. Above everything, it’s about putting our customers at the heart of every decision you make, using your discernment to support them and provide advice.
This role will involve the retention of existing customers. You will also be responsible for driving an increased conversion of profitable schemes in line with the current business model and maintaining current service level agreements.
To become our Retention Advisor, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Demonstrate strong customer focused skills and great listening skills.
- You’ll treat everyone you deal with as an individual, understanding their needs, showing empathy and making them feel important.
- With the knowledge of our products and your polite, professional manner you will make sure that every customer you speak to puts the phone down feeling like they’ve had an excellent Vitality experience.
- Experience working with customers and the ability to handle telephone calls with confidence, maturity and sensitivity. PC skills are also essential as you will be working across a variety of systems.
Working for Vitality as a Retention Advisor, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Wednesday 24 January 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Retention Advisor, please click ‘apply’ today.