Retail Sales Consultant
Currys, Sheffield Drakehouse (L02359)
Fixed Term Contract - Peak
Full Time and Part Time
8-39 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours
£9.50 per hour plus an average bonus per hour of 64p
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customers – online, in-store or in their homes. And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
Our Retail Sales Consultants have the skills and ideas that make the amazing happen for our customers. Connecting them with the right tech both in store and virtually, via ShopLive. You don’t need an in-depth knowledge of tech to join the team, as there will be plenty of coaching to get you up to speed. From supplier training to testing out the latest product launches, we’ll give you the confidence to ensure your recommendations are top notch.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products
- Making every customer interaction memorable
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store
- Working across different departments and product ranges
Tech lovers don’t look a certain way, nor do they have a set DNA, they do possess the same level of enthusiasm though. Connecting customers and products and guiding the decisions that get them there, securing the sale delivers great reward.
You will need to be:
- Approachable and friendly
- Keen to learn about the latest technology
- Comfortable and confident working in a team
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That’s why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include:
- Monthly performance-related bonus
- Product discounts on the latest tech
- 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
- Permanent colleagues also join our pension scheme
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Plus, we’ll help you develop skills for life, so you can take charge of your future and ours. Be part of our talented retail team and unbox your passion at the UK’s best-known retailer in tech.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'