Retail Supervisor Morrisons
Working 30 hours a week : Monday 12pm-6pm , Tuesday 10am-4pm, Wednesday 10am-4pm, Thursday 10am-4pm and Friday 11am-5pm
As a Retail Supervisor within the Nutmeg Clothing, everyday is different and unique, just like you!
By being a great role model; warm, friendly, solution focused, and innovative in everything you do, you will be part of a Nutmeg team who are passionate about customer service and delivering great results in a great place to work.
Don't worry about getting bored! Day to day you will be involved in a variety of tasks including merchandising the Nutmeg clothing range to visual merchandising guidelines,alongside cosmetics, clip strips, gift cards, building and replenishment of display units, the list is endless…
If you are passionate and motivated, thrive on building great relationships in store and love leading a team who strive to deliver results in a fast paced environment who want to make a difference everyday, this is the job for you!
We'd love you to join our team if you are:
- A Confident communicator who understands how to engage and motivate multiple teams in a friendly customer environment
- Accountable for your own and team's performance
- Great at organising and have an eye for detail/precision
- Eager to lead a team that works hard, supports each other and learns everyday
- A creative thinker, solutions focused ,who is at your best when your team are achieving results
- Familiar with employment law and safe working practices
- Cool when under pressure and love the excitement that change brings
- Enthusiastic about tech, data and innovation
What's in it for you?
- Opportunities for progression
- Contributory Pension Scheme (If you are over 22 and earn at least £10,000 per year)
- Flexible Holiday Scheme- Including extra days for long service
- Colleague Benefits & discounts (via the HUB)
- 6 weeks comprehensive training programme and ongoing support and development
We are retail experts with over 15 years of experience supporting brands to be better, faster and more cost-effective in retail. We have the people, passion and technology to be your perfect choice.
Join our team and take advantage of our Colleague Hub with fantastic discounts and offers all year round!
Click Apply, it's as easy as 1,2,3.
1. Register your personal details
2. Upload your CV
3. Complete the instant text interview, just like texting your friends
In return we promise to give everyone feedback, regardless of if you get the job or not
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'