As a Retail Merchandiser working in some of the UK's favourite stores, Asda, Wilko's and Sainsburys to name a few, everyday is different and unique, just like you!
Based on a zero hour contract working up to 8-10 hours on a weekly basis within Asda Watford
Working days will average 3 to 4 between Monday to Friday all work completed by 4pm
Flexiblity to cover additional work in the local and surrounding area when required
By being a great role model; warm, friendly, solution focused, and innovative in everything you do, you will be part of a field based retail merchandising team who are passionate about customer service and delivering great results in a great place to work.
Don't worry about getting bored! Day to day you will be involved in a variation of tasks including retail merchandising to visual merchandising guidelines on cosmetics, clip strips, gift cards, building and replenishment of display units, the list is endless…
If you have a passion for retail, enjoy merchandising and wish to contribute to the success of the retailers we work with, this is the job for you!
We'd love you to join our team if you are:
- At your best delivering great standards and service for our customers
- Love merchandising brands you will know such as Rimmel/Collection 2000/Sally Hansen etc..
- Thrive having the ownership of your own work
- Happy to use your own smartphone or tablet for work purposes to send and receive reports and photos.
- Willing to accept home deliveries of stock items
- Confident in working alone and using your own initiative to find solutions.
- Ideally you will also have a full driving licence, access to your own vehicle (dependant on location) and be willing to travel between stores.
What's in it for you?
- Contributory Pension Scheme (If you are over 22 and earn at least £10,000 per year)
- Flexible Holiday Scheme- Including extra days for long service
- Colleague Benefits & discounts (via the HUB)
- A role that offers maximum flexibility and fits around you and your lifestyle
- Additional opportunities completing Product Demonstration & Sampling
- Extra hours of work available throughout the year- flexibility to increase days and hours of work per week
- Training,Support and Ongoing Development provided
We are retail experts with over 15 years of experience supporting brands to be better, faster and more cost-effective in retail. We have the people, passion and technology to be your perfect choice.
Join our team and take advantage of our Colleague Hub with fantastic discounts and offers all year round
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'