We are recruiting for a Deli Manager for our client based in Northallerton.
Our client is a long established company with an enviable reputation in the fine food and wine retail sector. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Delicatessen (Chilled Foods) Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal hands on role for an experienced Delicatessen (Chilled Foods) Manager looking to develop one of the mainstay departments in an award winning company. My client will accept candidates with a high level of Retail Management experience.
Monday- Sunday shift rota.
Your duties will include:
- The responsibility for all stock ordering, price negotiation and range selection
- Managing the department budget and financial goals including preparation and analysis of reports
- Being accountable for the merchandising, visual presentation and promotional strategies
- Analysing past sales patterns to understand and anticipate trends in consumer buying patterns
- Being responsible for sales and profit maximisation
- Attending national and international trade fairs to source new products
- Providing first-class customer service including service, advising customer and dealing with complaints
- Developing long-term supplier and customer relations to ensure continued support
- Liaising with other managers to organise promotional events
- Proven experience in a similar retail role
-Deli experience would be preferable
-Wine experience would be preferable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Drive and determination to develop and grow the business
- Ensuring compliance with Environmental and Health and Trading standard regulations, Health and Safety procedures and HACCP - A real passion for fine food and dining
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job