My client is a leader in their industry and they are seeking a Retail Wine Advisor to join their retail based environment in Bracknell. The role is a fixed term contract to start ASAP until early September 2018. The duties of the role are to give exceptional levels of customer service by providing advice and assistance on selecting wine in a pleasant and efficient manner.
The key responsibilities are to maximise sales revenue face to face and on the telephone through up-selling, adding on and using targeted, personal recommendations. The role is working within a team of four, on a rota basis. The rota consists of working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday - 10am-7pm with Thursday 10am-8pm. It is also expected to work one weekend each month.
- Retail experience (essential)
- Wine Knowledge (Desirable) but an interest to learn all things wine is essential.
Personal Qualities & Skills
- Excellent Communicative with Influencing Skills
- Customer Focused
- Personally Effective
- Passion for and willingness to learn about wine
- Self starter with an ability to attain targets and overcome all realistic objective
- Provides excellent customer service and takes responsibility for own actions
- Constantly strives for high standards and consistently achieves them.
- Customer Service