DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- To lead, motivate and energise your team, identifying training and development needs, along with recognising your individual staff's potential and promoting it.
- To set targets in accordance to staffing levels, seasons and trends whilst suggesting ideas and solutions to improve revenue and profit.
- Ensure that your branch goes from strength-to-strength, reaching and exceeding targets
- Get involved in the day to day holiday enquires, and to secure the booking
- To plan and execute in-house promotions, company campaigns and incentives
- To keep your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations and preferred suppliers
- Produce reports for senior management and the Regional Sales team through the analysis of commercial performance
- Deal with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner and be able to deal with a wide range of both internal and external customer issues
The successful candidate will have a proven travel background and relevant travel management experience. Have strong leadership skills, commercial awareness and the ability to inspire a large team.
At all levels you'll need a passion for customer service and a strong track record in sales.
My client offers a fantastic salary which is completely dependent on your experience. Alongside this is additional commission, incentives and bonuses. They also offer additional benefits including discounts and pension, which make it an attractive package.
This position is to cover Maternity Leave, but has the potential to go permanent.
If you are interested in this fantastic Retail Travel Manager position please follow the instruction to apply. For more information contact Katy at Travel Trade Recruitment on or email
- branch manager
- retail manager
- travel agent
- travel manager
- retail travel manager
- senior travel consultant
- assistant retail manager
- assistant travel branch manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'