- Using your flair for sales and customer service face-to-face and over the phone
- Tailor-making holidays to Australia, New Zealand, Africa, South America, North America and Asia
- Also booking European packages, to compete with the multiple agencies
- Using first hand destination knowledge in addition to travel industry experience.
- Using nett fares, CRS Galileo and ground contracts to create dream itineraries.
- Working to achieve sales target and earn commission and incentives
- Office hours are 7 days per week, open later mid week. You would work 5 out of the 7 days on a fair, shift and rota, pattern.
You will be a suitably experienced travel consultant, possess solid experience of long-haul travel sales in a Tour Operator or Retail Travel experience, with GDS knowledge and first hand knowledge of long-haul destinations. If you are exceptionally well-travelled, with solid target driven sales experience, you may also be considered.
A competitive basic salary and a fantastic commission structure, with excellent benefits!
Are you interested? Please follow the instructions to apply, for more information contact Ryan on or email
- travel consultant
- luxury travel
- travel agent
- travel advisor
- travel sales
- retail travel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'