- Dealing with customers face to face and over the phone, offering excellent customer service
- Quoting a wide range of holidays from packages to tailor-made to suit your customers' needs
- Converting quotes into confirmed bookings
- Working hours are Monday - Sunday and weekends will be on a rota
The successful candidate will have previous travel industry experience of working in a retail travel agency and have a real passion for travel and good worldwide knowledge. It is preferable but not essential that the candidate will be well-travelled and looking for a new challenge within the industry.
A starting salary of between £14000 - £16500 which is dependent on experience is available for the successful candidate. Additional benefits include educationals and incentives are also on offer.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV or if you have any questions, please contact Helen Cassin on .
- retail travel consultant travel agent travel advisor southampton hampshire