* To lead, motivate and energise your team
* Identifying training and development needs
* Recognising your individual staff's potential and promoting it
* Be hands on
* Set targets in accordance to staffing levels, seasons and trends
* Suggest ideas and solutions to improve revenue and profit.
* Ensure that your branch goes from strength-to-strength, reaching and exceeding targets
* Plan and execute in-house promotions, company campaigns and incentives
* Keep your product and brand knowledge up to date
* Have in-depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations and preferred suppliers
* Produce reports for senior management and the Regional Sales team
* Analysis commercial performance
* Deal with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner
* Deal with a wide range of both internal and external customer issues
* Relevant travel management experience
* Strong leadership skills
* Experience of managing and motivating a large team of consultants
* Commercial awareness and the ability to inspire a team
* Passion for customer service
* Strong track record in sales.
* Excellent travel and geographical knowledge
* Happy to work additional hours if required
* Experience of representing and promoting a brand
My client offers a fantastic salary along with bonuses. They also offer additional benefits including discounts and pension, which make it an attractive package. This is a great independent company to get in with and a real chance to continue this stores success.
If you are interested in this fantastic Travel Manager position in the Coventry area then please send your updated CV to or follow the instruction TO APPLY. For more information please contact Claire at Travel Trade Recruitment on .
- branch manager
- assistant manager
- travel agent
- travel manager
- travel agency
- retail travel