Retail Travel Agent
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Be hands on, taking enquiries from European packages to long-haul tailor-made itineraries
- Work with the team to ensure that your branch goes from strength-to-strength, reaching and exceeding targets
- To keep your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations and preferred suppliers
- Deal with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner and be able to deal with a wide range of both internal and external customer issues
The successful candidate will ideally have relevant travel industry experience and will be looking for the next step in your career with strong experience of working towards targets, commercial awareness and the ability to work in a team. At all levels you'll need a passion for customer service and a strong track record in sales.
My client offers a very competitive salary and additional commission, incentives and bonuses. They also offer additional benefits including discounts on your own holiday, which make it an attractive package. This is a great company to get in with and then progress up the career ladder with!
If you are interested in this fantastic Travel Consultant opportunity, please follow the instruction to apply, for more information contact Katy Gaskell on or email
- travel consultant
- travel agent
- reservations consultant
- retail travel agent
- retail travel jobs
- indenpendent travel agency
- independent travel agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'