Retail Trainer - North East London
- £23,000 basic salary
- + up to 10% performance bonus
- + £4,200 car allowance
Working for an agency on behalf of one of Britain’s fastest growing IOT brands - We have an exciting opportunity representing a leading brand in retail increasing brand advocacy and sales through relationship building and interactions with the products. This role will appeal to candidates with sales experience, a passion for technology and delivering engaging training sessions to advisors.
This role is virtual, visiting retail partners’ retail sites. We require flexible individuals as this market is dynamic.
As a Retail Trainer you will join a new team, implementing training and merchandising across your territory, and building brand champions in key stores. You will be sharing best practice approach (BPA) with your team-mates and reporting back on retail activities to the Account Manager.
The ideal Area Manager candidate will have previous retail experience training in stores such as Dixons, Carphone, and EE. Alternatively experience of managing a territory in field marketing (Technology products) is also advantageous.
Your key responsibilities as a Retail Trainer will be to:
- Build and effectively utilise relationships with store management and advisors using your outgoing personality and natural charisma
- Train retail staff on the benefits of recommending the brand, instore and out of hours - this would be virtually and on site
- Love the brand with energy and accountability - positively promoting key features and imparting knowledge across your retail estate
- Identify key stores with increased sales capability and build plans to support sell-through
- Deliver presentations of effectiveness at retail regional manager meetings
- Support B2B events and activity
- Drive digital training and engagement via the e-learning portal
- Create and deliver training content and virtual training sessions
The Retail Trainer job is perfect for you if you:
- Have a passion for technology
- Enjoy demonstrating products and training staff
- Present strongly to groups
- Have strong planning and organisational skills
- Are driven by working toward targets in a retail environment
- Can utilise data to draw recommendations and actionable insights
- Seek the autonomy and variety of a field based role
- Have a full UK driving licence
In return we are offering:
- £23,000 per annum
- Performance bonus of up to £2,300 per annum (split into quarterly payments)
- Company Car allowance of £4,200 per year
- Career progression opportunities within the agency across technology product and service accounts
- Full mobile office including phone, laptop, wifi
This is a great role to build on an existing career in field marketing, or move out of retail into a field-based role - apply today to realise the next step towards your dream job
- Technical Sales
- Mobile Phone Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'