A successful, International retail business are seeking to find an enthusiastic UK Trainer to conduct training across all of their UK and Irish outlets.
They require an individual motivated towards delivering high-level customer service experiences for consumers, preferably with a background in retail and previous experience of upholding ISO 9001 standards.
Luton will serve as your base, however, you must be willing to travel extensively, covering 8 sites across the UK & Ireland and additionally, be able to travel in Europe without restrictions, on an occasional basis.
The remit of the role will include:
- Helping to define training needs and ensuring training objectives are met
- Delivering training sessions in line with the company's training strategies and bespoke training programme
- Responsibility for maintaining ISO 9001 standards for all outlets and ensuring new starters are trained under ISO process
- Coordinating with managers and employees
- Analysing the impact and results of the delivered training
This position requires someone with excellent communication and rapport building skills. You will need to have a dynamic professional energy and possess the ability to motivate others in order to deliver high impact training initiatives.
This is a permanent position offering a basic salary of up to £29,000 per annum plus bonus opportunity.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your most up to date CV in a WORD version and including: ASH16608ZB in the subject line of your email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.