We are are leading American organisation who are all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the globe.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
This position is responsible for effectively delivering new hire?training to our retail SmileShop locations throughout the North of the UK. The training offered to our SmileShop team members will include classroom and one-on-one in-store initiatives, to elevate customer experience and empower the team with both technical and product knowledge. You will work closely with SmileShop Managers, District Trainers, District Managers and People Support to support operational KPI's and strategy. Assist, when necessary, in development of new curriculum and educational tools that drive initiatives, inspires the team, and promotes business growth.
- Represent the company brand, mission, culture, and communicate/execute all company initiatives with SmileShop teams
- Proactively implement and coach customer service, technical skills and selling by delivering personalized training based on each team member's needs
- Regularly recap and follow up on SmileShop visits to ensure training objectives have been met
- Undertake relevant analysis and feedback on training to ensure that continual improvements are made and that the training is being delivered effectively and is fully understood
- Discuss recommendations for further training & development to ensure continuous performance improvement is supported
- Additional responsibilities as needed to set SmileShop teams up for success
It will really make us smile if you have…
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Itero Scanner, a plus
- Proven experience of delivering training programs with a strong customer focused approach preferred
- Retail Experience (Field, Education, Management, Training), a plus
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to inspire and motivate others
- Able to effectively manage change as we continue grow and innovate
- Self-motivated and able to competently work unsupervised setting self at a high standard
- Ability to travel approximately 90% of the time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'