The brand are looking to recruit Retail Skin Therapists for a number of Central London stores. Candidates MUST have an NVQ3 Beauty Therapy qualification to apply...
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Report directly to the Counter Manager at given location.
* Maintain thorough understanding of all products, treatments and concepts offered
* Perform all treatments, face mapping and skin bar procedures regularly and according to the Procedures Manual unless otherwise noted by the manager.
* Consistently achieve above average retail sales figures by performing an effective Face Mappingsm Skin Solver procedure at skin bar and in Microzone skin treatment, and assisting customers within the store in need of product recommendation.
* Take ownership to understand and keep updated of monthly targets set for the location, to include both individual and location target and keep abreast of daily goals and targets achieved.
* Complete daily operating procedures as required by manager
* Opening and closing procedures
* Operate the till & process card payments
* Book and confirm client appointments
* Unpack order deliveries
* Demonstrate an advanced level of skill and education, customer care and communication during treatments as well as at skin bar.
* Consistently follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the policies and procedures manual.
* Assist with cover at other Consumer locations.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
* Cover counter duties which include, taking payments, booking appointments, answering the phone, assisting customers with retail and offer Face Mapping and Skin Bar.
* Be available for all relevant store activities including meetings, workshops, inventory, unpacking orders, sales promotions, Counter area and treatment room cleaning and housekeeping duties.
* Maintain the treatment room (and other work areas) in a professional manner. This may include stocking shelves, cleaning all the areas including the skin bar and product pool, folding linen and replenishing product.
* Maintain professionalism and consistent high standard of customer service to every client.
* Assist new staff members in time of difficulty
If you are interested in this opportunity and wish to apply for the position please contact Camilla at Elite Associates. Email CV to:
*PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
- London Beauty Therapist Sales