Location: Manchester Trafford Centre
Job Description - Team Leader
Salary - £19,000-£21,500 + 10% bonus
45hr weekly contract
One of the most advanced and exciting retail environments in the UK is expanding its team to give their customers a very high quality and personal level of service.
If you’re the kind of person that really likes to get the best from your team, and if you have a retail management / leadership background and a high level of professionalism we’d like to hear from you.
Retail people management or leadership experience is required.
The Team Leader is the guiding light for other members of staff, maintaining the level of energy and focus that will result in exceptional customer experiences. These people embody the brand and align with the company ethos to inspire and educate customers.
You must have an unswerving desire to get the best attitude and performance from the people who work for you and around you.
1. Leadership of the people that work for you and around you, creating the right atmosphere for staff and environment for the customer
2. Embodying the brand and ethos of the Company as the guiding light for your colleagues
3. Through great interactions with customers and colleagues, demonstrate the vision, mission and values of the Company
4. Genuine curiosity and interest in people, discover the needs and desires in every customer interaction and inspire customers by introducing them to Company products that will speak to both their needs and desires
5. Amplifying the productivity of the team by training and mentoring and seeking new and better ways of working
6. Continually seek to maximise your productivity through following prescribed ways of working, while challenging these if needed
7. Be responsive to change and quick to react to the organisational needs and goals
- Setting an example for your team
- Exceeding your team targets
- Managing and developing your team
- Meeting and understanding customers’ needs and desires
- Delivering a consistently exceptional level of customer service
- Helping customers to explore the Company products
- Making product sales through excellent service
- Meeting individual customer service targets
- Contributing towards store targets
- Maintaining personal development through internal training programs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Line management experience or team leadership experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience gained in a customer centric retail environment
- Communication and influencing skills that generate commitment and loyalty from customers
- The ability to prioritise customers and task to deliver a great customer journey.
- A commercially minded approach to retail service
- An ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and to promote the benefits of change to those around you
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Team Leadership