Retail Systems Support Analyst / EPoS Support Analyst
An experienced IT Support Analyst with EPoS systems experience is required by a large-scale retailer to support retail systems used by several hundred of their stores across the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, house-hold name retailer, providing remote support to in-store users of its retail systems including Retail J and Enactor POS, Aiwwatch MDM and Motorola / Zebra Store Devices.
This position will suit an experienced IT support analyst with experience of supporting / troubleshooting Point of Sale (POS) technologies.
- Experience of supporting retail IT systems in a service desk environment (remote support)
- Experience of logging, prioritising and managing incidents in-line with SLA's and OLA's.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Windows and ideally also MAC OS
- Previous experience of supporting EpoS / PoS solutions, ideally Retail J and/or Enactor.
- Previous experience of a Mobile Device Management system - Airwatch MDM or similar
- Previous experience supporting Store Devices - Motorola / Zebra or other
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to customer service best practice
This multi-national retailer prides itself on its fun, vibrant company culture. They offer training and career progression and perks such as in-store discounts and loads of company events. A fantastic place to work!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Technical Support