The purpose of this role is to support the Senior Manager of Retail Operations by leading the retail support function. Acting as the gatekeeper for all business initiatives that launch in store you will ensure governance is adhered to at all times and workload priorities are balanced with business requirements. You will also be responsible for our retail support team, dealing with inbound and outbound enquires from our store and field teams for both 1st and 2nd line queries.
- Responsible for the management and execution of all business initiatives that goes to our store teams or field managers
- To continually identify new ways of streamlining processes and improving the way we support with our stores
- Responsible for representing retail at project steering groups and where appropriate acting as the Stakeholder for Retail in the UK and Europe
- To be responsible for ensuring that the any projects/launches that impact retail are managed effectively from initial planning through to implementation
- The management and improvement of communication between Retail and other departments. Co-ordinate effective and appropriate communication within the department
- Responsible for ensuring all retail support queries are dealt with and resolved within an agreed SLA
- Utilising retail support call information to establish root causes of calls and put steps in place to resolve issues and reduce calls
- Manage the 2nd line support ensuring all team are trained to an advanced level on our systems and able to conduct training to meet the needs of our stores and field teams
- Manage the 2nd line booking system and ensure the service is fully utilised
- Deputising for the Senior Manager of Retail Operations as required
- To communicate confidently and clearly at all levels including board level
- To display our values ‘TIARA' in all aspects of the role and treat people with respect at all times
- Effective time management- Manage all work within the set targets
- Manage well under pressure and be able to prioritise effectively
- Communication- To deliver a high degree of communication across the business
- Be a team member, and ensure good working relationships within other areas of the business
- Good coaching and listening skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Use of Adobe creative packages (Photoshop, Indesign) preferable
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'