Age UK has a large retail network, providing a vital income to the charity and supporting a wide range of activities. We are looking to recruit an Administrator (Level 2) to join our Retail Help Desk in Warrington. You will provide 1st & 2nd Level Support to the Shop & Field Teams around Technical and Operational issues. 1st line support through Customer Service Helpline and offer specific administration and support to the Divisional Sales Team.
Helpdesk & Divisional Support
* Receive all inbound calls within the Retail Help Desk supporting shops and field teams with IT support.
* Process all calls received with regards to IT solutions to end resolution.
* Liaise with IT engineer or Charityshare to ensure 100% satisfaction to original IT query
* Generate accurate and timely reports to specific client group.
* Responsible for accurate upkeep of all databases apportioned to the individual role.
* Assist in preparing and dispatching of all communication to Field Teams.
* Accurately process all relevant invoices for the retail department.
* Successful experience working within an administration environment (E)
Skills & Knowledge
* Proficient in the use of MS office applications, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook (E)
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team (E)
* Knowledge of logistical requirements that service a multi site retail organisation, preferably system based (D)
* High level of education or equivalent business experience (E)
Age UK has a vision of a world in which older people flourish. We aim to improve later life for everyone through our services, advice, campaigns, products, training and research.
All job offers are subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
- MS office