We currently have an opportunity for a Retail Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Managing a team of Retail Personnel.
- Creating weekly and monthly rota’s.
- Delivering and maintaining a high standard of service in every aspect of the retail shop.
- Operating the till systems, including cashing up and completing paper work at the start and end of shift.
- Providing excellent customer service to all consumers, to manage and rotate stock, to maintain the cleanliness of the outlet at all times and comply with Health and Safety and Safe Systems of Work.
- Maintaining contact with third party suppliers in the local area.
- Previous experience in customer facing retail and/or bar outlets.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to make an excellent first impression, be proactive, able to multi task, numerate and demonstrate the ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced service driven environment.
- £8.04 per hour.
- 40 hour week.
- Every other weekend.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job