Are you looking for a new and exciting Team Leader role and to build your management career in retail?
Are you interested in joining a retailer with a strong brand who can offer you the opportunity to develop and grow?
Here’s a few reasons why their exceptional team love working with us…
- Great training and superb progression opportunities
- 30 days paid holiday per year
- Exclusive discounts with their Perks at Work scheme
- Rewards and added benefits for doing your job really well!
They currently have an exciting opportunity to be part of the Management Team in their Epsom Store as a Store Team Leader.
Working full time, you’ll earn a salary of £17,238 per year.
As a Store Team Leader, you will…
• Have responsibility for managing the operational activities in store that support the customer experience and store standards.
• Lead a sales focused environment and deliver on KPI’s.
• Coach and mentor their associates to be able to provide exceptional service and maximize sales.
• Deliver rally meetings and communication to the store team.
• Lead by example and hold others accountable for customer service excellence.
• Follow store opening and closing procedures as a key holder.
• Act as the "Manager on duty" in the absence of the Store Manager to lead and manage the team.
What they’re looking for in their new Team Leader…
• Relevant retail experience in a supervisory/junior management role.
• Leadership that actively engages and inspires all associates.
• Commitment to delivering results and highly self-motivated.
• Drive to work in a fast-pace environment.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities, delegate responsibilities and hold others accountable.
• Work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• A strong team player who strives to drive continuous improvement.
• Flexibility to work 5 days out of 7 including evenings and weekends.
With stores nationwide, they are your one-stop shop for all of your stationary and office supplies. Whether they work at home or in a high-rise building in the city, their single focus is to ensure that their customers have everything they need to turn their opportunities into realities.
Not only do they sell quality office supplies at a reasonable price, but they aim to help you achieve your goals. They know that our people are at the heart of everything they do, and always recognise top talent and achievements.
Click Apply Now to submit your application!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.