Retail Supervisor / Team Leader now required! Successful applicants must have access to their own transport and ability to get to our client’s location in West Knoyle, Warminster.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest privately owned forecourt operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with leading high street retailers and restaurants.
Do you have a passion for coffee and customer service? Are you looking for a fun filled supervisory role that will enhance your career and provide you with excellent training? If so, keep reading because our client have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Supervisor / Team Leader to join their high street coffee brand team in their brand new West Knoyle store!
Retail shift supervisors / team leaders are key to ensuring that our stores are so much more than just about serving coffee. You will ensure that the store team delivers the brand promise of passion for customers, passion for product, passion for people and the community. You will demonstrate that passion through your own energy and first class customer service. Leading by example you will be at the heart of our retail team.
Retail Supervisor / Team Leader main duties include:
- Provide quality drinks, coffee and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Cash handling and supervision
- Deputising in the store manager’s absence
- Being a leader for the team to ensure a world class customer experience
- Being responsible for the day to day running of shifts
- Driving sales and profitability targets
- Playing an important role in people development, training and coaching
- Being responsible for high standards of cleanliness across the store inside and out
- Managing inventory and stock control for the store
- Working closely with the retail Store Manager / ensuring that our customers get great
- products and a friendly service from a motivated team
- Assist the retail Store Manager with stock control and ordering
- Assist with staff rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Supervise the team, ensuring that everyone is aware of their daily duties
- Motivating the team to ensure great results
- Prepare a variety of products and beverages for customers
- Manage deliveries and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in line with procedure
You Will Have
You must have the drive, passion and a natural energy to deliver a fabulous customer experience and consistent product every time! Passionate, friendly, flexible and reliable if you love delivering great service then this is the right role for you!
Candidates must be fully flexible in working hours and may be required to cover various shifts including weekends and evenings.
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as a Retail Supervisor / Team Leader, you will receive a competitive salary of £8.50 per hour. Additionally, you will receive:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities - coffee education!
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful and growing franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high-profile brands with many more to come!
- On-shift benefits, a bonus scheme and employee of the month scheme!
So, if you love coffee, have a passion for delivering excellent service and know how to lead a team, then APPLY today to register your interest in the Retail Supervisor / Team Leader position!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- customer service
- team leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job